cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broad band AGAIN

darcy
Grafter

No broad band AGAIN

I have no broadband again after just beink fixed last week. I have found it impossible to open a question as it just takes you round and round in circles. Having to wait an hour on the phone to report this is just ridiculous. People have lives to get on with and don't have the time to wait on the phone to planet for hours. Can anyone help?
My contract is up early next year and I am sick of this service  I will be leaving. Whoever isp I go to can't be any worse than this!
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No broad band AGAIN

Hi there,
Sorry that you're having a problem with your connection. I've just checked and there's a localised outage which is ongoing at the moment, we're currently being told it should be resolved by midday but these times can change.
Having to wait an hour on the phone to report this is just ridiculous

As you've got a connection from somewhere else (you're posting on here), you could report issues directly on our website or use the live chat service rather than waiting on the phone.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
darcy
Grafter

Re: No broad band AGAIN

I am having to use the data on my phone to post on here which costs me money. I found it very difficult to find where to post a question on the help pages as it took ages to find it.