Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response To My Ticket

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

No Response To My Ticket

I created a ticket last Thursday (Ticket ID: 30192300) on my Madasafish account as a referral payment had not been processed. I much appropriate that Jameseh  added a comment straightway. 
6 days later still no response from finance , when i created the ticket the average response time was just over 5 hours, i would have expected some kind of response by now.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

8 REPLIES 8
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No Response To My Ticket

Hi Mike,
Sorry for the delay, I've given the Finance team a nudge and they're taking a look for you.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks Orbrey
Much appreciated
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right, they know what's going on and the referral is now marked down however we won't send the cheque out until tomorrow. Sorry for the hassle, basically a few of the finance bods are on their jollies at the moment. It should be with you soon though, I'll ask them to send it out first class Wink
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Thank You Orbrey , Can you tell me why the referral was not marked down in the first instance Smiley . I also had the same problem with my last referral a couple of week back , where i had to get a ticket  raised for finance to look at , then a cheque was sent . 
After this cheque is sent, at the moment there should be 4 more pending referrals on my account , can you please check to see if these have been marked down.
If you need  info regarding  signup dates etc.. please let me know
Regards
Mike

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sure, can you PM me phone numbers or names so I can check for the accounts please? I'll then be able to make sure they're on your list. It looks like we may also have a problem with referrals being added which I'll be raising as soon as it's confirmed.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

PM sent Smiley

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Am i right in thinking the customers i signed up on this ticket and my previous Ticket ID: 29779180 will not have had their £ 10.00 paid , as i have had to raise a ticket to get my referral payments?
Regards
Mike

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Mike,
Right I think I know what's going on - it looks indeed like the referrals have not been added in your case, I've done some test signups to see if they are adding at all - either way we'll get a problem raised once Dev have had a chance to look over the testing.
As regards the payments, these will be raised when the billing date for each account has passed so I'm afraid you may need to wait a bit. I promise the payments will be forthcoming though.
EDIT: Dev = development team, sorry I should have clarified that one.