cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet :(

markrach
Grafter

Re: No Internet :(

PN any news on ticket today , BT had not updated anything as of 5pm yesterday , any chance of having a look now please.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I can see that Tony from the faults team has replied to your ticket with the latest. Hopefully you'll be back online soon.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
markrach
Grafter

Hopefully Chris , as of this morning its still down :(.
markrach
Grafter

Could i ask if BT have performed any steps in correcting my service please  Undecided
James
Grafter

Hi Mark,
I've asked Tony to chase BT for you.
markrach
Grafter

Thanks James  Wink
markrach
Grafter

Gonna be a pain sorry  :(. But ticket was updated with a remark from BT from 23/4 last thursday doe s it take 2 days plus a weekend to prove a port
23/04/2009 10:26:44
BT wholesale 23/4
further engineer coop is required in the exchange to prove port

BT have done nothing since i see  Embarrassed .
What are BT exactly doing
Mark
James
Grafter

Mark - BT want to send another engineer.
We believe it's quite likely that they will do a lift and shift at the exchange (move your line to a different line card), but they have also said that they want to visit you aswell.
Can you update your ticket to let us know when you will be available and we'll then get the appointment booked.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: markrach
but whats anouyed me the most is i have sat at home not being paid , boss has the hump only for BT not to turn up at all and to probable only be told they got to make another app, not even a call to say sorry we cant make it . Someone has to pay for my time on this , this is the second time a BT visit has failed , the first was when the fault was raised to BT on a completely different tell number  >:(.

James
Are you offering to pay his unemployment benefit if taking even more time off results in him losing his job?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
James
Grafter

Helpful, cheers Jelv.
Ultimately, all I can do is to pass on the message from BT.  Of course I'm sorry that Mark's boss is less than keen on the idea.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I was just pointing out that he has been very, very considerably messed about - by BT. Is there any way you can pressure BT to offer a Saturday appointment as they've fouled up more than once?
He's probably reached the point where totally cancelling the line and ordering a new install with someone else would cost him less than he's going to lose due to having to take unpaid leave yet again.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
markrach
Grafter

I cannot do anymore BT visits sorry James , reason is i'm not prepared to sit at home again losing money , the last engineer came and established that the fault was at the echange and not me , surely these notes should have been passed onto the next crew who are dealing with it, also my work was subject to a robbery last thursday and i'm stuck in the middle of a painfull stock take so me asking the boss for time out would probabley cost me my job.
Mark
James
Grafter

Ok - We'll try chasing BT again.