cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

Dori165

No Internet

I have had no Internet connection for 3 days. All lights on the router are green but internet light is red. I've checked all connections, I have a phone line working. I can't get through to report the fault with Plusnet. The online troubleshooter crashed on me. I can't even access my router settings online with: 192.168.1.254. I've literally tried everything. I live in Essex. Is this just me or are other people having this problem? Heeeeelp pleeeeeez! I need to work from home!!
3 REPLIES 3
PV1

Re: No Internet

I have a similar problem. Had to reset router tg582n a week ago. Multiple tries to connect. After several hours I get the process pages and the green tick to show ready to use but when I try to reach any website I get "can't show this page right now". I can send but not receive emails so assume I have reached the internet and the problem is somewhere in the Plusnet server. Can anyone advise? Sorry to jump in but sounds like the same issue, though all my lights are green.

yorkroad21

HI

I am also experiencing the same problem in the Peterborough area.

Had internet yesterday and then this morning the red light showed up and rest of the lights are green. The devices show up with the plusnet router as a wifi option, they connect but then show 'no internet' status.

Tried to call through and there is no one on phone lines and no one responding on social media.

Very annoyed as I need to work from home and have no other options.

Looks like other people are experiencing the same problem and Plusnet aren't reporting if they are having service problems.

Sorry to add on to this thread but I am not getting any replies from anywhere else!

PV1

Quite. Come on Plusnet, make an announcement so we have some idea of the problem and the timescale.
I am in Edinburgh. My next door neighbour is using Plusnet, albeit slowly.