cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet - Secured - Technicolor Router

Nova

No Internet - Secured - Technicolor Router

I am living in a house share with a non tech savvy landlord so struggling to get the internet back on for everyone.

The internet went down last night, someone factory reset and now no one can connect at all.
I've logged into the router, the username and password are apparently already saved (plus net login) but every single device connects to the router perfectly fine however none of them get internet.

The internet is connected in the router also, with everything logged in and it even says packets of data is being sent and received (not sure where to or from)

When i look at the log on the router it seems every few seconds an unauthorized inbound connection with the same IP every time is blocked which if i recall i saw that in the router somewhere so believe it is not a external address trying to connect but rather our devices constantly trying to gain access and when i troubleshooted via different browsers they all say the connection is setup correct but not allowed.

Any assistance with this would be great, it seems the router does not want to let any device connect and no devices have authority to use the internet.

Never experienced this before, i am typing this from work so will not be able to physically check until i get home to test it.

3 REPLIES 3
Nova

Re: No Internet - Secured - Technicolor Router

Just to follow up, could it be the username is now tr069@plusdsl.net 

which looks like a default?

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

it means the auto setup has failed

you will need to add it in manually

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response from staff.

How'd you get on? Feel free to send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to check our side.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet