Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Connection

stevecon
Grafter

No Internet Connection

Anyone else having a connection problem.  No connection since Saturday. Sad
Question ID 24338554, latest response from CS

The problem appears to be an issue with the Hampstead exchange as other customers are also reporting problems.
Regards,
Name Removed
internal-
TC advised of an MSO for the Hampstead exchange but stated this was clear on 01-03-08 but we still have customers who are unable to synch. We are unable to change the line profile and line test return blank results. The ref for the outage was : TMC Ref 1357024
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: No Internet Connection

Have you left your modem/router turned off for half an hour or so before retrying or has it been left on?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
stevecon
Grafter

Tried all that.  No effect.  Apparently the fault is at the exchamge and affecting quite a few customers.
drambuie

Yep i'm in the Hampstead area - same issue, they managed to reset my profile on sunday after it went off overnight but since monday a.m. nothing and same support message. Pain in the bum!
They can give you a free dialup to use for basic stuff but getting painful now after several days and no progress.
I even tried BT for line faults - they said there was one, then an engineer rang and tested and said there wasn't one but he could still send an engineer but may have to pay an exhorbitant fee if no problem found. Pah.
So just waiting on Plusnet/Tiscali now I suppose
drambuie

Actually sorry further support message does show that they are following it up as people still cannot connect - yesterday (weds)  lunchtime.