cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No FIbre connection since Saturday

CMA
Dabbler

No FIbre connection since Saturday

My connection dropped on saturday and not been able to connect to the internet since. DSL light is out on the modem. Raised a ticket but not had any communication from them on this ticket 56622008 starting to get frustrating and annoying now with no internet all weekend. I had to talk to the missus instead!  Crazy

4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No FIbre connection since Saturday

Hi there, I'm sorry about the delay. I can see the ticket is with our faults team, they'll get you an update as soon as they can.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: CMA
........................... but not had any communication from them on this ticket 56622008 starting to get frustrating and annoying now with no internet all weekend. I had to talk to the missus instead!   Crazy

I know, it can get terribly boring as well  Cheesy
CMA
Dabbler

Come on Plusnet, now nearly 3 days without a connection and no contact from anyone on my ticket (56622008 )  Angry
This is wearing a little thin now, we've done scrabble, I-Spy and pin the tail on the donkey to death.  Shocked I'm getting grief off the missus as she wants to buy more shoes/bags/shiney things but she cant and it's my fault.  Embarrassed
Could someone at least look at it as I think it should be fairly obvious there is a problem. Or could someone tell me how long I have to wait before they get round to me? Would I be quicker changing providers? We have Virgin cable knocking on the door every week as they have put cable down or street.....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry you've not had a response about this yet, I'll need to pass on some feedback as it looks like the ticket was manually moved to the wrong pool. I've made sure an experienced faults agent is dealing with this now for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team