cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DSL Light!!!

AliceAndSin
Dabbler

No DSL Light!!!

To cut a long story short, my phone and bb were finally set to go live today. Engineer has been around set it all up and tested it all, said it was all good to go and told me it'd be 10-15mins until the dsl light would come on and left. Plusnet have confirmed my order is all complete and bb should be on! Nope, no dsl light or bb. What's going on?! It was done this morning. From what I've now read. No dsl light is an error. This is so far beyond a joke now we could cry!!!!!
Edit: this is actually Fibre related!
3 REPLIES 3
cedlor
Grafter

Re: No DSL Light!!!

Quote from: AliceAndSin
. Plusnet have confirmed my order is all complete and bb should be on! Nope, no dsl light or bb.

It is unlikely  any PN reps on here tonight . When you say the above did you phone PN AFTER the engineer had been and they said it was all set up?  If so what did they say when you told them the lights were not on the router?
Maybe someone more knowledgable will be on later but for tonight I think all you can try is to reset your router
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Definitely no PN reps around at the moment.
If it's a Plusnet supplied router, a reboot should get it phoning home for settings....assuming Plusnet have activated your account.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Thanks guys. I let them know of the issues approx 1hr after (time it took to get my call answered) and he said it would come on later. The same guy, kindly rang me later in the day to confirm it should have gone live and I got messages to say it had completed.
Edit: reset all done and still the same 😞