Grafter

Re: No BB service for over 2 weeks. Do Plusnet care? 26192619

Do you mean
BT engineer called me from my exchange his golf club at 8:30
paulo
Grafter

Re: No BB service for over 2 weeks. Do Plusnet care? 26192619

UP DATE.
After nearly four weeks to and fro questions and answers with the Plusnet support team, which were painfully slow on my dial-up connection, the problem has been fixed.  Unfortunately, the support team only came up the answer AFTER I had taken the advice of Adiewoo and Techguy and entered an open DNS address in my router.
What follows is intended as constructive criticism and not a whinge.
  This fault has dragged on for nearly 4 weeks because, by and large, the guys on the support team took very little notice of the replies that I have been giving.  For example, I said right from the start that my connection synchronising ok and was stable and that I was connected to the Plusnet servers.
They wrongly assumed that I had a cable fault because I lost the connection regularly.  I told them that the loss of connection was because I switch off my router when not in use.
This lack of attention to replies is due to the fact that the fault is not followed through by one member of the team but is passed from one member to another.  They then seem to start from scratch and repeating the same questions.  It appears that by time you answer the question with important facts some other member of the team takes it up and around the loop we go again.  I must have replied to at least seven different guys in writing or by phone.
I appreciate that members of the team work shifts, have days off and holidays etc but feel some sort of continuity would be much more effective.
Anyway all is ok now.  Thanks and I still LUV YOU Plusnet!!
I can resist everything except temptation.