cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightly Drops

g3uiss
Grafter

Nightly Drops

My ADSL circuit (I have FTTC here as well but that's rock steady) drops most early mornings for a short time. I can't get through to support, by phone as I don't have the time to wait, and the "broadband" trouble shooter isn't working. Can you assist please Huh
Tony
5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Nightly Drops

Hi Tony,
Could you please post you ADSL stats on here?
Need to see all of the stats please - synch, SNRM, attenuation and error counts if available.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

g3uiss
Grafter

Not sure if this is enough. WAN1 is the ADSL (WAN 2 is FTTC). The router was rebooted yesterday, that's the first loss of FTTC, but the ADSL goes down most early mornings.
g3uiss
Grafter

Dropped again last night screen shot attached. Always around 0230
g3uiss
Grafter

Please problem this refers to my ADSL service midassolutions2
I cant see away to separate them as I use the FTTC on the PC I use to access this Portal, which is on the WAN FTTC.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi g3uiss,
You can run the troubleshooter here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/bbfaults/ and submit the details for your ADSL connection. The fault doesn't need to be raised on the line that you use your ADSL connection on. As long as you fill in the details of the account that has the ADSL connection on it then the fault will be registered on the correct account.
Hope this helps.