cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user, cannot connect to internet!!

Min

New user, cannot connect to internet!!

After waiting for 25 days, yes you are right 25 days no broadband!!! Finally today got an engineer to install the router and left without successfully connect me to the internet, he said there were some problems in our area, but will for sure connect me in at most two hours. He left before 11am, and now it’s 11pm, I’m still having no internet!!!!
Router stays solid orange and solid orange b!
Tried resetting, restarting, manually filling username/password, did all of those millions of times, nothing changed!!!
Phoned Plusnet, being told will for sure connect me in two hours, and sending me messages. Many hours passed, still showing disconnected to internet! Still no message received from Plusnet???
Do you want me to wait for another 25 DAYS????Huh
I am very disappointed with you Plusnet!! Never had this experience with any broadband providers before. All simply type in password then bingo connected!!! It’s soooo frustrating with Plusnet!!!
SOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!
Everyone knows what is happening now, the city can be shut down anytime, and getting an engineer visit is super slow with Plusnet!! What am I going to do if all of us need to be isolated at home and I’m without broadband no internet????Huh
Can someone help?
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: New user, cannot connect to internet!!

Thanks for getting in touch @Min and apologies for the delayed response.

I've been unable to locate your account through the usual means.

So I can look into this further for you can you drop me a PM with your username?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team