cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Forum, Usage Amount?

bryan1234

New to Forum, Usage Amount?

Hi,
I am new to Plus Net Smiley  And need some advice.  I am paying £6.49 for the next three months.  Then it will go up to £12.99.
My question is how much usage will I get for this price?
I have had a look around to see if there are any fixed price deals, but could not see anything on the web site?
I am currently setting up a shop on E-bay, and I am wondering do I need to upgrade.  I will be using the internet a lot?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated Wink
Regards,
Bryan
5 REPLIES 5
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: New to Forum, Usage Amount?

Hi bryan welcome to the forum
What package are you on? I think you need a business account?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
bryan1234

Hi Steve,
I am on the Value package.  Sounds like I need to upgrade? Smiley
Any idea how much the business account is?
Regards,
Bryan
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I'm not completely sure If you do need a business account so I would wait for more responses to your question, Value only gives you 10GB but you get free overnight usage from midnight to 8AM.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

At the quoted prices I assume this is the Value package - excellent for light to moderate usage, I don't know what sort of usage you'd need for an ebay shop, possibly not too much but you may need to discuss whether this should be a business account to comply with the terms and conditions.  If it's a 'private seller's shopfront' used with your home broadband then you're probably OK  but if your main use is running a business then you may need to switch to a business package (one advantage should be faster support, this is why business accounts are usually more expensive).
Assuming your account qualifies as 'residential' then you can track your usage, add pre-paid bandwidth if you need it and/or upgrade to 'Extra' if you find the bandwidthe provided is more appropriate for your requirements.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

you can track you usage by clicking the view my usage link at the bottom left of this page
note that the 10G is both up and down traffic