cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router won't allow device connection

tonio6uk

New router won't allow device connection

I know this has been posted numerous times but I'm still unable to get an issue. My line was activated today, and my devices keep looping onto the hub manager page.

This is stuck on the setup@plusnet login details. I've disabled the auto setup like one suggestion said and manually input my login, that didn't work. I've done resets, factory resets, disconnects, line checks and nothing works. The call centre isn't open until 9 due to the outbreak bit as a hospital worker I am working 9-9 so I can't call them in work.

Is there any way of resolving this without calling? I've literally been trying to sort this out for 2 hours for the kids before I leave for work, it's driving me insane.
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: New router won't allow device connection

@tonio6uk Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like the broadband side of things has not been completed yet. Have you had any notification of this being enabled, or when you can expect it to be?

It can take up to midnight of your 'go live' date for all the BB components to be active.

John
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: New router won't allow device connection

Hello @tonio6uk,

I can see that you now have an active connection with data transferring.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team