cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fibre install

fp
Grafter

New fibre install

It has been slightly over a week since I ordered fibre (product change from ADSL).  As I have not heard anything beyond the initial email confirming the order, can I safely assume that the chosen install date of AM 21 May is now fixed, so I can arrange to be off work (I need to give some notice), confident that an engineer will turn-up.
I ask because although PN took the £31 connection+router p&p payment on 06 May, the 'hardware dispatch pending' phase (in connection settings of my login account) still shows that the 'order has not yet been placed'.

2 REPLIES 2
LenAsh
Grafter

Re: New fibre install

PN don't communicate at all after the initial order - until the day of installation when they just send an "Order Complete" notice. Not quite the communicative promise, but...
dick:quote
2Senile
Grafter

Re: New fibre install

In my case PN didn't even communicate to me/us that something had "gone wrong" with the order.
So much for ....
We'll email you at  ************.plus.com to tell you about the progress of your order and when your service should be ready. We'll also include some useful help to get you up and running.

Sadly, in excess of £100 has already been taken from the account.