cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer broadband still not connected !!

FIXED
Highlighted
arc888
Hooked
Fixes: 2

New customer broadband still not connected !!

Hi, we have signed up for a phone and broadband package, our connection dates were given as 11/03 for phone and 12/03 for broadband, the phone was up and running ok as planned on 11/03, unfortunately we are still waiting for the broadband 5/6 days later, from other forum users experience what is usually the quickest way to get these issues rectified ? Thanks in advance for any replies/ assistance...
3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 43

Re: New customer broadband still not connected !!

Hi @arc888 

Welcome to the forums!  

I see you've opened two threads for the same question - I've replied to this one as it was opened first, please could you close/mark the other as resolved as we are going to use this one to correspond? 

All orders are complete on our side of things, and have been for a while. 

I've made a few rudimental amendments to your account, but there shouldn't have been anything preventing you from establishing a connection to the network. 

Can you try resetting your router and let us know if you can get online? 

Thanks, 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
arc888
Hooked

Hi MOR,

Thanks for the very quick reply.

We were under the assumption we would get a message sent to say the broadband was ready to use, as previously happened when our phone line was connected..

I will connect up this evening when i get home to try it out and keep you updated.

Thanks again.

arc888
Hooked

Fix

Just connected the router and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks again for your help in sorting this out Smiley