cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Usenet platform now open for testing

James
Grafter

Re: New Usenet platform now open for testing

Ah, sorry!  I thought you meant that you were going to switch your connection back to plusdsl.net rather than merely just use the normal news servers Smiley
praethon
Grafter

You're confusing me know  ???. That is what I meant. I've switched my connection back to plusdsl.net. I can now run both news accounts concurrently. If I was still on the RIN then I could only run the usenet.plus.net account and not the SN account. Have I explained that well or is it clear as mud  Grin
James
Grafter

Right, got it now Smiley
praethon
Grafter

Grin
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Plusnet.service.status does not seem to be being updated on the New usenet service usenet.plus.net - but it is being updated on sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net?.
I'm now in a state of confusion.  My usenet groups on the old server have all been 'refreshed' with 45,000 old items that had been carefully culled down to 200 or so, but the PlusNet forums are now more up to date on the Test server.
Which should I be using?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.