cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sign Up

markeagles1973
Grafter

New Sign Up

Just ordered fibre on the 28th March (Last wednesday) i have had 2 identical letters stating the same information but nothing to do with go live date etc , how long does it take to move from BT Infinity to Plusnet Fibe ? , MAC key was accepted ok and i know we have just had a long bank holiday but could someone have a look to see if the order is moving along ok?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Sign Up

Hi there and welcome aboard!

Separately to the phone order it should take around a week for the migration to go through. It looks like we're waiting for the transfer of phone services to go through first of all.
I can't see a date for that set at the moment but that should be no cause for alarm, I'll make sure someone on our provisioning team checks that all the same.
Adam
EDIT:
Just checking over this with a colleague now, I'll get back to you with an update about your order as quickly as I can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

FYI we've had to do a little manual work to move things along with your order we've added an update to ticket 67898331.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
markeagles1973
Grafter

Hi _Adam_Walker_
What seems to be the problem with the order ? this appointment that has been booked is this an engineers appointment (home visit) or a date for the fibre work to be completed? as its unclear whats happening now.
Mark
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
As it's a migration an engineer shouldn't need to go out but let me double check.
EDIT: Just confirmed. No engineer visit is needed.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team