cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - broadband alternating flashing orange and broadband sign flashing red

CQ
Hooked

New Customer - broadband alternating flashing orange and broadband sign flashing red

I’ve been sent an email saying that my broadband is ready to use. I’ve gone through all the checks against the trouble shooter, and they’re all fine; however, the broadband is not connecting. It just alternated between flashing orange and an orange light with the red broadband sign flashing. What can I do?
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: New Customer - broadband alternating flashing orange and broadband sign flashing red

@CQ When did you receive the email? If it was today, it may take up to midnight for the system to be fully configured. Let us know if you are still having problems tomorrow morning.

John
CQ
Hooked

Re: New Customer - broadband alternating flashing orange and broadband sign flashing red

I received the email on Monday. The original start date was today. We still do not have internet. There is less than 10 minutes to go of their original deadline.
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Which troubleshooting checks have you specifically gone through, is your router plugged into the test socket: https://community.plus.net/t5/Library/Testing-From-The-Master-Socket/ba-p/1322242

Also run a line test online here https://www.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter as this will check the phone line for any underlying faults with the service. 

CQ
Hooked

Thanks - we did the phone line check and it said there was a fault. So we unplugged everything and plugged it back in again; it seems to be working now.