cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Issues with Connection

Benmanga

New Customer - Issues with Connection

Hi,
I started using plusnet broadband on the 16th September. For just two days now my connection keeps disconnecting every 30mins the next reconnecting it's self again. Why is this happening? The light on the router starts flashing orange then goes back to Blue again. Please advice? I'm not really happy with the current service from plusnet, I feel I should just go back to sky again
3 REPLIES 3
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: New Customer - Issues with Connection

Edit:: Second poster is correct about 10 day training period I swear I saw somewhere you were on fibre but clearly didn't therefore my response is now invalid.

If it's still happening after 10 days report to plusnet. 

JB2
Hooked

I think yoou will find lots of info from Plus Net about the first 10 days of use.  What you describe is exactly what they say will happen whilst your phone line is being tested for the best possible speed.

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

No way should it be dropping every 30 minutes, training period or not.   Plusnet - what are the line stats looking like?   FYI when my line was set to re-run the training period, it didn't drop even one single time during the 10 days.   Is this a new line, with DSL enabled for the first time?