Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Hardware Order Problem

MarkB
Grafter

New Account Hardware Order Problem

Hi there,
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who has signed up for Plusnet. After a mere month or so of waiting on BT to come out and check his line, he's at last got his phone line active, however on checking his Order Status, it seems the router hasn't been ordered yet, and he spoke to Customer Services yesterday who told him a button hadn't been pressed or something like that. Oddly I suffered the same fate... whats the chances eh?  So he's not impressed with either the time it took to get this far, and it's irrelevant who is to blame as it's Plusnet that are the point of contact and being paid for the service, and now getting a bit annoyed with the router issue, if someone could give me a PM or call to get his details, rather than me give them out on a forum?
9 REPLIES 9
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New Account Hardware Order Problem

HI MarkB,
You can PM me the details if you like.
Jojo Smiley
MarkB
Grafter

Thanks for the fast reply. Pm sent.

Cheers,
Mark.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Mark,
I've just spoken to your friend and have sorted it all out with him.
Jojo Smiley
MarkB
Grafter

Thanks Jojo, my friend was quite impressed with the way this was handled, he said the person he spoke to this time ( rather than the call centre agent previously ) seemed much more knowledgeable. He does have one question, is there any way to speed up the broadband connection, if not well he's leaving in a big cream puffy huffy.. lol Naa no he's not, he's quite calm and easy going really most of the time anyhoo..Although he is asking why it's taking so long, since the BT bloke was out over a week ago.. If someone could give him a call just now, he'd very much appreciate it.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MarkB,
Just spoke to him and got him up and running.
Jojo Smiley
MarkB
Grafter

Hia Jojo,
You're a star! He's highly impressed with the CS he's received. I have to second that too, There are few companies that respond as quickly and as professionally as Plusnet. Gold stars all round, choc bickies to one n all!
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

I'd concur that the customer service received in sorting out the problems seems second to none... It's just such a shame you have to flag these issues to get them under the spotlight for action!
My signup to PlusNet was by far and away the longest I've ever experienced... Well chuffed now it's all sorted but first impressions on that basis really weren't good.
Mathew
(Apologies if this qualifies as a candidate for Most Redundant Post of the Year Award but hopefully it makes for useful feedback of a customer's experience)
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hiya mathew Smiley
All feedback gratefully received, we can be perfect but we'll certainly do our best to make up for any problems our customers may encounter.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mark,
Glad to have been able to help. You can send the choccie biscuits to:
jojo
c/o
Plusnet
2 Tenter Street
Sheffield