cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never ending Fibre delays

andyleemeuk

Never ending Fibre delays

Hi All,
I was wondering what your experiences were for getting Fibre in your area?  Last June, the open reach engineers turned up on my street, inserted a lovely green Fibre cabinet and were on their way  Cheesy
The BT Website and the Cabinet checker said 79.9MB Fibre would be available by July 2013... 1st August arrived and the date had been put back to between August 2013 and September 2013... 1st October arrived and availability changed to between October 2013 and December 2013...  The Warrington exchange started "accepting Orders" 0n 28th November  Grin but not at my address... 1 January arrived and availability changed to between January 2014 and March 2014.
I'm currently on 1.5Mb "broadband"  Cry and really could do with access to Fibre ASAP...  But by the looks of it, I could be waiting ad infinitum  Cry Sad
Andy
1 REPLY 1
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Never ending Fibre delays

There is one cabinet near me that is well over 12 months delayed due to countless issues (literally everything has gone wrong).
You can email nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk and they should give you a reason/explanation behind the delays.