Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearing Limit - not !

Fenster
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Nearing Limit - not !

Hi
I've just got a second warning about nearing my download limit but I have only used 10.6 gb ( 15gb allowance bbyw 2 ) is this a new thing?  Huh
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Nearing Limit - not !

To an extent, yes.
Previously, we were trying to email customers once they had reached 80% of their usage allowance.  However, due to the massive size of the script, it was taking that long to actually send the emails out that a number of customers received them too late!
Because of that, we started sending them out at 50% and then some customers received them when they still had plenty of usage left.  We've now got a problem raised to make it work better!
I'm sorry that you received that email unnecessarily.
Fenster
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thanks for that, not a big deal now I know, I was just worried that my usage was not being recorded correctly.  Smiley
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@Fenster, There was a problem raised about customers not receiving their warning email  before exceeding their usage limit. As part of this work changes were made to the thresholds but it started causing problems like the one you're describing. A fix was applied at about 11:10am this morning so this shouldn't happen again. Shout up if it does.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵