cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAT TYPE Issues On Xbox One.

Lawzy180
Dabbler

NAT TYPE Issues On Xbox One.

Hi, I've been getting a few Nat type issues for the past few weeks on 2 of our Xbox's in the house. I looked into it after experiencing extremely bad and consistent lag within games played online. So i decided to look into this and run NAT Type tests and Multiplayer connection tests. As seen with the attached photo below, my network is good but there is matchmaking issues. When i run a NAT test on one test it will say it is Open, i will then follow up a few minutes later with another NAT Type test and it will either say the nat type is either moderate or strict. This issue is getting really frustrating as when i'm trying to play games such as NBA 2K18 and other games online i lag without stopping throughout the full game.

Don't suppose someone could be a life saver and help me out with this issue please. If you need any more info please let me know and i will provide you with that.

Thanks.

26114092_1368047659989473_6041715380124624993_n.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Lawzy180
Dabbler

Re: NAT TYPE Issues On Xbox One.

** Could my reply in the gaming section be deleted please, wasn't receiving any support**

Thanks.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: NAT TYPE Issues On Xbox One.

Moderator's note:

I have merged the replies from this thread to your thread in Gaming as that seems the most appropriate board.

I have locked this thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still