cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My usage?

Tsonga
Grafter

My usage?

Sorry, did I miss something? I've just checked the Member Centre page to find out what my usage is. The link is not there anymore. Instead, there is a link to upgrade my package. Where is the link to "My usage" gone?  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: My usage?

Does https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php work?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There should be a link to 'View My Usage' from the Connection Settings link within the member centre.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tsonga
Grafter

Many thanks for both replies. Having the link on the front page was convenient, but I will just bookmark the "My usage" page, easy enough!  Wink Smiley
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

The same thing happened to me. It appears that after a period of time the Members page is changed, so that in place of the really useful link to VMBU which we can use to monitor usage and not have to pay extra if we don't want, we are given the option to upgrade to pay Plusnet more money. A not very subtle shift in the attitude of Plusnet, putting priority on marketing over functionality.
Why not put the Upgrade option in trhe banner section of the VMBU page, in place of the 'advert' for Home Phone?
My other car isn't a Ferrari