cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet not working for 2 days now

Lizzy
Hooked

My internet not working for 2 days now

Hello. Please i need help with my broadband not working for two days now. I have followed all instructions and still not working. Urgent please. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: My internet not working for 2 days now

Hi @Lizzy

Sorry to hear about problems with your broadband.

Thanks for completing Own Domain Checks. There is fault on your line when tested so I am raising this now with our suppliers. Please await contact from us shortly. You will receive confirmation email about it.

-Piotr

Lizzy
Hooked

Hello... Am really sad and very upset..My broadband has been down for over 5 days and I complain. I was told a technician will call me 15th April which he did and said they are working on it outside. The broadand worked for 30min and went off,I called the technicain the next day 16th April he sounded rude like I was a pain to him.He said he was going to come when he can. He didn't show up, call back or leave a message that day. By 7pm I became the Super Hero electrician in my home, open the socket of Open reach and found rust all over the sockets and on the ADSL filter..I had to clean with toothbrush and white spirit which took me a lot of time fixing and after some time. My broadband started working. I am writing this to inform whoever will read this that I don't know how long the socket can stand or stay before it becomes faulty again because the rust was some much..I only did what I can and it looks like sometime that might break anytime soon. So please if it's possible for another technician can come over and fix it. I pay my bills and really don't deserve this...Am a key worker too and have kids at home they need the internet. Am really sad and this message is urgent and very important. Thanks
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @Lizzy Smiley I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have faced recently with your fault, and it has been a delight speaking with you on the phone this afternoon. Here are your notes should you need them. Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team