Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My disconnects

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: My disconnects

Hi Lucerne,
It should be fine - even if the fault is referred back voice faults always take precedence so nothing will interfere with the fix. Speaking of which, have you had any updates since the stated date of the 31st on that?
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Thanks Matt! nothing more I'm afraid. Sad
Is it the permissions from council or occupier outside which hole needs digging, that could be delay. Spot is on path not blocking entrances.
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Luzern
Hero

It's a lovely rainy morning and the contractors are digging their hole! Smiley
Almost simultaneously I get a support email that they have asked for interleaving to be turned on! Don't they know that there is an ongoing voice fault to blame for the instability? Undecided
Why not wait for that to be fixed first!?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Luzern
Hero

Whaaaaaa....They are coming thsi morning to test that my wiring isn't to blame, got Crazy cost warning, They've already tested it Roll_eyes Angry
Edit
Another very pleasant engineer has found that the actual location is by a neighbour's drive, so X marks another hole to be dug. There are a number of spare pairs ( hurrah), but they all test faulty (boo) .
Luzern
Hero

All sorted Smiley
One wire nearly broken and water around; joint made and sealed. Holes filled in between ~9.45  and ~3.30.
Sync seems much better.
Is it worth, or better not, executing around midday resyncs?
How long before noise margin winds down to target 6?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI lucerne,
I'll run a few checks and see what I can come up with.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi lucerne,
Line is solid since yesterday afternoon so I've reset the SNR. I'll check in a bit to see when it's taken effect.
Jojo Smiley
Luzern
Hero

Now 6.5db and 6983 kbps and 46.5dB attenuation.
Thanks Jojo.  Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI lucerne,
Your profile's back up to 6000k and I've changed that on our system so you should see that within the next 15 minutes.
Jojo Smiley