Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My broadband's out (again)

drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: My broadband's out (again)

Please advise why I cannot simply report a problem - I've tried the link you gave, answered several questions - and it suddenly said my problem was fixed !!!!!
It's not !!!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I've replied to your PM.
I'd try going through the Fault Checker again as it appears that one of the options you've selected confirmed that the issue was resolved.
drj
Aspiring Pro

The first time the option I chose - after stating that my connection was intermittent - was to the effect of was my broadband working or not? It obviously was at that point since if it wasn't I wou;dn't be able to connect with your falut reporting website in the first place! Something is clearly amiss that it then interprets my problem as magically having been solved!
I have now found an alternative way of reporting it via a ticket that has now appeared. So I'm referring them to this topic.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've updated your ticket, apologies the formatting isn't great!
If you could provide me with your availability for an engineer, we'll get this picked up and sorted out ASAP for you.
drj
Aspiring Pro

Please advise what "your availability for an engineer" means. Are you suggesting it's a line problem that requires an actual visit? Why would it have suddenly happened - coincident with the outage. Or do you mean someone will ring me? I'm at work during weekdays...
Sorry - now found your more detailed response on the ticket so will take this off forum.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries - I've just popped a further update on there - fingers crossed.
drj
Aspiring Pro