cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving over to BT will i still receive the same fibre and phone service.

shrubb2121
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Moving over to BT will i still receive the same fibre and phone service.

My services are currently with PlusNet fibre and phone I've received excellent deal from BT fibre broadband upto 52mb and landline with weekend calls all for £22.99 even includes line rental I've never had any issues with my PlusNet service once BT have taken over the line will I still receive good fibre and phone services from BT Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Moving over to BT will i still receive the same fibre and phone service.

In theory it should be no different, but you should be asking bt and not pn that.

Why not sign up to their forums and ask?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
bin
Aspiring Pro

Presumably that's 10gb download limit?

What cost does it go up to after the honeymoon period?

As it's the same system you may be lucky - but do watch out for accidental/inclusion adding of various BT services that you may not have wanted - BT Sport seems to be an opt-out favourite at the moment.........

shrubb2121
Grafter

Says Unlimited

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @shrubb2121

Sorry you've decided to leave us, did you speak to our Customer Options Team to see if we were a le to match it?

Either way there shouldn't be too much difference between the service you get now and the one you'll be getting with your new provider. Except of course you wont have access to us cheerful, generous, fun, modest folk here in Yorkshire Wink

Good look with your migration if we can help in anyway just let me know. If anything goes wrong or you decide you'd like to remain with us just let me know and I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
shrubb2121
Grafter

Hello JonoH

BT have gave me BT infinity 1 package with weekend calls for £22.99 per month on 24 month contract. plusnet cant match that deal I have already contacted customer options team.

Paul.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

I bet they would if you'd called them just before you invoked the ISP equivalent of Article 50, i.e. started the migration process. Wink

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out of the office for a few days. If you've already contacted our options team then thanks for giving us the opportunity to retain your custom.

I hope thatyou;ll check out our offerings next time you're in the market for a new ISP. If you need any help just let me know Smiley

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager