cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Extra Fibre to new Extra Fibre

jamiekets

Moving from Extra Fibre to new Extra Fibre

I submitted a request on 20th Aug to change to the new up to 76mb Extra Fibre with the new monthly allowance of 250GB.
Looking at my Account summary, on Aug 20 it shows the existing Extra Fibre product with 120GB allowance.
Please can you confirm that I will be upgraded to the new Extra Fibre product on 27th Aug (my next billing date).
Thanks
Jamie.
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Moving from Extra Fibre to new Extra Fibre

Hi Jamie,
Yes you are scheduled to change on the 27th August to our new Extra Fibre package which is your next billing date.
Hope this helps.
If there's anything else then let me know.
Chris
jamiekets

Thanks Chris, I had an email yesterday morning stating that my product change had completed.
I checked my IP profile on the BT Speed Test site today and it shows my download IP profile as 63.29 mb and upload IP profile as 20mb, however when I check on Plusnet, it still shows my current line speed as 38.6 mb (estimated line speed 68 mb). I have powered off my router for 5 mins after doing a disconnect and tried this a couple of times, but my line speed remains the same. My upload speed has improved from approx 1.6mb to 12mb but no change in download speed.
Is there still a change to made to my Plusnet profile or should I be getting an improved download speed by now?
Thanks
Jamie.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Jamie,
I have checked your speed profile and it appear's to be matching your sync rate. Your profile is currently set at 62.8MB/s.
Let me know how your getting on.
Chris
jamiekets

Hi Chris,
That seems fine now and I was downloading at approx 60mb/s last night.
Thanks
Jamie.