Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House Timeline changed

skimarqueshc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Moving House Timeline changed

Can someone from Plusnet please look at this for me, I informed Plusnet around a month ago I was moving house, I signed into a new contract and told Plusnet that the previous tenant was cancelling his broadband on 21st July, I was then told my broadband would go live the same day.

I rang up yesterday as nothing had happened to be told that my order needed placing and got a text saying my go live date was the 31st July.

My 2 issues with this are I am inconvienced by having no broadband at home during a busy time when the internet is needed to sort billing etc out. Secondly I am paying for a service and look like I will not have any service for 9 days.

I want to know why I was told one thing only on the day to be told something else.

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Moving House Timeline changed

Hi @skimarqueshc, thank you for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your house move and appreciate the frustration this would cause. AS my response contains account specific information, I have updated the open support ticket for you. This can be viewed here

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
skimarqueshc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Alice, thank you for the quick reply

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Not a problem @skimarqueshc

Just let us know if we can help with anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team