Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home - Unable to use broadband

iballsas
Grafter

Moving Home - Unable to use broadband

Dear Sirs,
We moved house on 22/04 and our phone line/broadband was due to be active on 24/04. Our phone line is now working. However, we were told a new router would be posted to us (we had fibre in our previous property). We have not received a new router yet, nor do we have any ADSL filters for our phone sockets to even connect an old BT Router up that we have.
I've tagged this question on to a currently open question regarding the move, but have had no reply and as usual there is a hefty wait to get through to the call centre and I am not prepared to waste anymore time trying to get through.
Can someone please help, we're paying for a service we can't currently use and worse still, we don't have internet access at home!
Regards
1 REPLY 1
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Moving Home - Unable to use broadband

Hi iballsas,
I'm very sorry to hear you've not received your router!
I've had a look into this and the router was unfortunately not ordered when you arranged the house move by the agent that you spoke to. I have fed this back internally and apologise this happened.
I have manually added the router to your account now and this should go out in the post today. It is delivered via Royal Mail First Class so it should be with you on Monday or Tuesday next week.
I have kept the house move ticket open so that our house moves team can refund you for the downtime of your broadband service until you are able to connect once you receive the router. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Alternatively give us a nudge on here to let us know when the router has arrived and we can sort this out for you.