Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Broadband from Greenbee to Plusnet

acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Moving Broadband from Greenbee to Plusnet

My brother is currently with Greenbee which I understand is in the process of closing down. He wants to move his broadband to Plusnet Value (rather than the suggested John Lewis broadband). Could someone from Plusnet please advise whether a MAC is required given that Greenbee is also run by Plusnet. What is the best way to arrange the transfer and how long is it likely to take ? Also, are transfers between two Plusnet companies eligible for referral discounts.
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Moving Broadband from Greenbee to Plusnet

John Lewis is also run by PN and has less traffic restrictions and no usage limits, any particular reason not to move to that?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
acr
Rising Star

Yes, he does not want to move his phone, which is required by JL, and the customer service opening times with JL are quite restrictive. Also, he is a low usage user so the lack of usage limits and traffic restrictions will not really effect him. I think his current Greenbee usage limit is 4.5GB and he has never used anything like that.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi acr,
I'd advise your brother to give our sales team a call on 0800 432 0200 and they'll take care of helping him set up a new Plusnet account and will put the wheels in motion to transfer the account details over to the new one. It should only take a few minutes to do. Feel free to point him in my direction if he encounters any problems.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
acr
Rising Star

Many thanks.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

I wasn't aware the Greenbee brand was closing down Huh

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

That's like pregnancies: the husband is last to know. Grin
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.