cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home, broadband still not activated

raghguitar

Moved home, broadband still not activated

Moved home on 28th September, had new line installed by Bt, Plusnet account claims broadband is ready but router flashing orange/red for 3 days.

Tried all troubleshooting, phoned and was told to phone back, i refuse to hold on the phone for another hour.

Help please
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Moved home, broadband still not activated

Sorry to hear this.

Upon checking your account we've only placed your phone order and not your broadband order.

I've placed this for you now and we'll confirm the date as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
raghguitar

Still nothing. Finally got through on phone on Sunday, but the provisions team doesn't work the weekend. Another 2 hours holding today and given up. I run my business online. Some information would be appreciated.

Next time I get through on the phone will be to cancel the contract. Contacting Plusnet used to be simple, it's nigh on impossible now
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry for the long wait times to contact us currently and for the delay in confirming when your broadband is due to go live.

I can see we've confirmed that to you this morning to be the 15th. Unfortunately this would be based on engineer availability.

Feel free to let us know over here if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet