cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moneysupermarket.com

Dusty
Grafter

Moneysupermarket.com

I have waiting for my policy via email and no matter what email i use i cant get this policy. Is there a block or something stopping them from sending me mail ? IE are plusnet blocking their ip? Strange thing is its on my pop3 and hotmail account, so could it be their end ?
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Moneysupermarket.com

If we were blocking their IP (which I'm certain we're not) then the email should still get through to your hotmail account.
Dusty
Grafter

That's what i thought. Its a strange one, because i did a car rental insurance this morning and that went with out a hitch using another company. I wonder why they are not getting through ?
I have resorted to a mate getting the policy via Internet fax and sending them on .
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Probably worth contacting them to see if they are aware of any problems, not used moneysupermarket but I remember a similar problem with a couple of other companies, one had got themselves on a spam blacklist (worth a check of your spam folder if youhaven't already) and the other had problems with their mail systems and all mail got delayed by a day or so.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
Dusty
Grafter

Cheers Dave . I think you could be right to some degree.
It got through in the end to my plusnet account, but she had to copy and paste the policy in to the email and link to the fine print .