cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration

Swift
Dabbler

Migration

Would any member of the PlusNet staff know if BT have provided an activation date in regards to my migration order?
Thanks in advance.
7 REPLIES 7
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Migration

Hi there,
The due date is showing as the 4th December, so it should only be a couple of days. Usually they do the work in the night so you should (hopefully) wake up in the morning and need to change the username and password in your connection hardware.
Hope that helps,
Swift
Dabbler

Hi Matt -
That's great news. Thanks for the quick reply.

framar

I joined PlusNet on 22 Nov and phoned PN on 27 Nov to ask to expedite my order and was informed the order had not been submitted, so had to give my MAC again. The hardware was delivered on 29 Nov. I need to have activation by 4 Dec to prevent next payment to the ISP I am leaving. Any chance?
James
Grafter

Hi there,
Your migration is still due to complete tomorrow.
I'm afraid that there is nothing I can do to speed it up beyond this point.
framar

Thanks for the information and speedy reply
Swift
Dabbler

Quote from: orbrey
Hi there,
The due date is showing as the 4th December, so it should only be a couple of days. Usually they do the work in the night so you should (hopefully) wake up in the morning and need to change the username and password in your connection hardware.

Well everything happened like you said. Woke up this morning to find I couldn't connect to my old ISP, so changed username and password in router and was quickly connected to Plusnet. Grin
Great service.
thanks
James
Grafter

Nice one.
Good to have you onboard Smiley