Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration gone wrong

samb
Grafter

Migration gone wrong

Hello,
So decided to switch to Plusnet and gave my mac key on the 6th March, got my activation date which is supposed to be today. But noticed that my existing broadband connection went down yesterday so can previous provider (BE) and they say the equipment had been removed from the exchange so no longer connected to them. So I called Plusnet and was told the activation was in progress and I would be active before midnight (13th) but here we are on the 14th and still no broadband.
Called in this morning to be told there is a problem with the equipment at the exchange and my activation date is now the 18th!
As you can imagine I am not happy, ok so four days without broadband is no big deal BUT I work from home to do depend on the connection. Currently working from 3G but its limited of course and expensive.
I am currently in limbo (router shows connected but then displays a problem with the username/password) so I feel so close to a connection as well Sad
btw Ticket 67009278
-Sam
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Migration gone wrong

Hi,
I'm really sorry about this. I'm just taking a look into this for you.
Edit:
Your order has completed. I've just activated things on our systems, so you should be good to go in the next 5 minutes Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Infact I can see you're online now  Cheesy
samb
Grafter

Hello,
Excellent all seems sorted now, well appreciated Smiley