cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating In - When?

talpa
Grafter

Migrating In - When?

I'm migrating in to PlusNet onto BBYW Option 2. I've got my MAC code and been through the signup process. My order tracker says "Your move is due to take place on as soon as possible." - will PlusNet give me a date, or do I just have to wait still my connection stops working so I can change the router settings?
Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
Mand
Grafter

Re: Migrating In - When?

Hi there,
You will get an email once we receive the date from BT in our automated reports.
I have however just checked this for you manually and can see that the migration is due to happen on Wednesday 2nd April.
talpa
Grafter

Excellent - thanks!
talpa
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
You will get an email once we receive the date from BT in our automated reports.
I have however just checked this for you manually and can see that the migration is due to happen on Wednesday 2nd April.

I haven't had an email confirming this, and the order tracker still says it's "due to take place on as soon as possible."
Should that show the real date? Am I still on for the 2nd?
Thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Talpa,
I've just checked your order on the BT system and can see it's due to be completed on Wednesday (2nd) so yes, it's all still on schedule.
Hope that helps,
talpa
Grafter

Quote from: orbrey
Hi Talpa,
I've just checked your order on the BT system and can see it's due to be completed on Wednesday (2nd) so yes, it's all still on schedule.
Hope that helps,

OK - but should that not be showing on my order tracker?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It depends, in some cases where the order has been progressed manually it won't show the status - I suspect this is the case with your own. However we still receive the same completed order from BT and the line will still activate automatically when it does complete.
Apologies for the hassle though.