Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main page comments

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Main page comments

Just made a comment on the Computer shopper  survey item on the main page and after pressing submit I got this message:
Your comment must be checked by a human to make sure it isn't spam. Nothing personal, we check all comments from users who are not logged in. It should be approved within 24 hours.
It seems to suggest I wasn't logged on, yet I was logged on in the same way as I am now to make this post. Should I be logged on in a different way to make comments, ie my main PN username
Paul
Edit- sorry perhaps this should have been in the community site forum
7 REPLIES 7
scootie
Grafter

Re: Main page comments

nope forum login deatils is all thats needed for post's on the commutiy homepage to have all your forum avatars and username on.
paulgul
Rising Star

Well thats strange, my comment still hasn't appeared so I suppose its still waiting for a human - is there any around after 5 O'clock  Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm around and it's after 5 Smiley I'll go approve your comment now. Might be worth logging out and logging back in to see if that works on future comments.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
paulgul
Rising Star

Thanks Chris, We'll let you go home then  Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Filled it in but was a bit unsure about one question - what speed do you pay for
Seems a nonsense as that depends on distance from the exchange
For information of Plusnet - if I had done the survey before the new products came out I would have recommended a friend but with an 18 month contract - no way
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks Paul, I'm already at home btw.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

I've had that happen to me before when I have been logged in posting in the forum before and after the comment..
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'