cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail timing out

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Mail timing out

Haven't been able to collect PlusNet mail this morning (timing out) and can't even access webmail. I'm collecting mail from my other addresses OK.
I've only just managed to get to this page too and from the times on the latest posts it looks as though it isn't just me! (Couldn't find anything in the Service status emails to say we wouldn't be able to access things this morning.)

PS. While I was posting this, my mailboxes connected and I've just looked and webmail is back again. Phew!
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
4 REPLIES 4
Tony_W
Grafter

Re: Mail timing out

There was an outage on the plusnet portal, the email servers and the homepages servers which lasted half an hour.
Sadly there was nothing posted on the telephone service status, but the fault was known to the business support helpline staff. They could not get into the portal themselves at the time when I phoned.
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

I went to have a look at the Usergroup forums, which was where I always used to go when anything like that happened, but no-one seems to have posted much there since these boards started.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
We had a problem with Sheffield based services (including mail and our Workplace system) this morning.
It wasn't possible to post a service status, but we did add a message to the phones to make customers aware when trying to call.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Retrospective Service Status here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵