Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line down for nearly a week

FIXED
moochris

Line down for nearly a week

Hi,

I registered the fault last Wednesday (no dialtone, no ADSL connection) and the status from the line test was 'FAULT - Dis In Network'.

BT openreach attempted to fix last Friday (apparently, but no-one called before or after) and couldn't, with the response "Unfortunately the engineer has been unable to complete the job. Please contact your service provider."

Now the question is left in status 'Awaiting support team answer' since Friday... please can someone check what's going on and when I might get this fixed?

Thanks,
Chris

2 REPLIES 2
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Line down for nearly a week

Fix

HI @moochris

Thanks for highlighting this to us. I'm really sorry that communication between ourselves and our suppliers seems to have temporarily broken down on this one.

Looking at the original fault, our suppliers went out on over the weekend to fix an external fault but identified that they needed access to part of the BT network that they couldn't reach at that point. They then passed the fault back to us on 02/09/18 to rearrange the fault with yourself.

I've since re-raised this on a ticket here. The fault is still showing as an external fault but I have arranged for your account to be tracked daily to ensure that you are made aware immediately if this changes.

Sorry for the slight delay on this one. I've put steps in place to ensure that this is now a priority and we'll update you as soon as we know more.

Best wishes,

Dave

moochris

Re: Line down for nearly a week

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the update - much appreciated.

Best regards,
Chris