cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited or no Broadband

dugaezero

Limited or no Broadband

I contacted Plusnet on the 16th an engineer came on Monday and replaced the openreach socket.I had boadband until the evening. Since then I have had very little  broadband  off more than on.  

I have tried to phone but no joy there as unable to take calls.   I have written and updated the open question and waiting for a reply.

Please can someone sort my problem out.

6 REPLIES 6
dugaezero

Help please with my fibre unlimited

I have again tried calling you.  Unable to speak to anyone.  Live chat is offline.

I was directed last week to raise my issue on the forum.   I did this and I have had no reply.

I updated my open question, to state that although an engineer attended last Monday and replaced the openreach socket.  I have had no internet that evening and intermittant broadband on the following days/nights.  I have factory reset the router several times.  I currently have broadband although the wifi speed is slow.  The router has switched to either red or orange at least 5 times today..

I am hoping that someone can explain why I have had unstable broadband for the past 2 weeks. The only contact I havve had is an email to tell me my Direct Debiit is due to be taken out!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Help please with my fibre unlimited

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topics merged for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Limited or no Broadband

Hi @dugaezero,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and apologies for my delayed response. I have updated the open fault ticket on your account today after having reviewed the case. I would ask that you please review my response and get back in touch once you've had the opportunity to respond further yourself.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dugaezero

Thank you for your response.

I have no connection what so ever.  Although the phone line is working.  I am connected to my laptop by usb tethering from my mobile.  As I have no other way of logging in to the account.

Can we resolve this asap.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @dugaezero,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I've updated the ticket further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Help please with my fibre unlimited

Hi @dugaezero, I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with your speeds.

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team