cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving costs

denwyn
Rising Star

Leaving costs

We have had a very good offer from Vodaphone for fibre optic broadband and phone. Been with PlusNet for years, never any real problems, but have had lots of issues with our plusnet mobile phone accounts, its been a real nightmare, were still not convinced its been sorted, anyway it has really annoyed us, especially my other half, and she wants to take this offer with Vodaphone up. Is there anyway I can email plusnet to get a figure what I is going to cost to leave, I would like to know before we commit to moving. I really don't wat to go through the VERY long waiting time on the phone, had enough of that this week with mobile issue.

4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Leaving costs

Hi @denwyn if you login to your account here.

This will bring you to your Account Summary page.

If you look under the cost heading, it will say "£ xxx (upon cancellation)"

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @denwyn,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with the Plusnet mobile accounts and that this has led to you looking to move elsewhere. I can see that my colleagues in the mobile team have looked into this on the other thread and that the issue now looks to be resolved, but please let them know if you experience any further problems.

The link that @ITWorks has given will show your early termination fees if you decide to move your services to a new provider. I've also included this information on a ticket on your account - you can view this here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
denwyn
Rising Star

After all the issues we have had with PlusNet mobile, and were still not convinced its completely sorted we have decided to leave PlusNet all together, in fact we have had a very good offer from Vodaphone  of fibre broadband, and inclusive evening and weekend phone calls for £24.00 a month.  You state in your email a leaving fee of £44.00, I am ok with this, but have just been on line with your chat line and they say the leaving fee is £169.00,they also say I am in a minimum 24 month contract We have been with PlusNet for a very long time, the last contract I signed up for was 18months,that was in our previous address, since that we moved house last December  and took our PlusNet phone and broadband with us to our new address, I was not told our new contract was for 24 months, had I been told this I would not have done taken it..I  have tried to phone but cant get through. I don't understand the huge difference in these fees. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @denwyen,

I've taken a look into your account today and can see that you have since spoken to a member of our support team regarding this issue and everything appears to have been resolved on the BB and Home Phone side of things. Please let us know if you have any further queries or issues and we will be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team