cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave BT, do it today will cost £40

BRABUS
Grafter

Leave BT, do it today will cost £40

Ok so my folks are looking to leave BT (I am recruiting all of my family and friends to Plus Net as the staff are just second to none) and the price is better with the current deal that expires tomorrow.  If they do sign up with PN for this current offer it will cost them £40 to leave BT (tied in until end Jan) after being with them for internet since internet first started.
They are now in the dilema of do they sign up for the current half price deal or do they let it expire and see which one comes after it?  Does anyone have any inklings into what is coming on Thursday as the new deal - hint hint ????
2 REPLIES 2
BRABUS
Grafter

Re: Leave BT, do it today will cost £40

Surely someone must have an idea even if they can only say via a PM  Wink
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Leave BT, do it today will cost £40

I suggest looking at this from a different perspective. It will be obvious from even a cursory check on broadcast and newspaper media advertising including 'junk mail' that competition for broadband customers is feverish at the moment with 'attractive offers' in various forms the norm. Realistically is it likely that this will come to an end tonight, next week, in January or … choose your date.
To me paying £40 in early contract termination fees seems a lot to lose. Even a less favourable offer than the current one might well make that up. So I'd be inclined to wait - with fingers crossed.
That's a personal view - I have no idea what, if anything is coming tomorrow.
David