Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just placed an order....

Suarez
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just placed an order....

Just placed an order with you guys for unlimited fibre with anytime talk.
Was told before purchase that my line would be capable of 72.1Mb download (give or take 1Mb). Also get the same result on the BT Infinity site.
However, in the email from Plusnet summarising my order it says:
40 Mbps
(Accurate to within +/- 1Mbit)
I assume this is just an error in the email?
Undecided
8 REPLIES 8
mushy
Grafter

Re: Just placed an order....

depends on the package you have ordered, think the essentials package is limited to only 40mbps whereas the unlimted is up to 80mbps
edit  - just seen you have ordered ther unlimited package so assume it is an error of some description
Suarez
Rising Star

Hmm, I hope so.
Just raised a ticket for clarification.
andy0073

i had the same and friday bt  installed the 40mb service. totally wrong !! the engineer stated that i was the second one today from plusnet that had ordered the upto 80mb but plusnet had gave bt the order of 40mb. if bt have an order for 40 thats what they will do and you will have to wait untill plusnet re-order (which should be done by monday).
Suarez
Rising Star

Well that's a bit worrying, but glad PN are sorting that out for you.
Hopefully mine will be sorted out before my install date (this Friday), so I can enjoy my full product from the start.
shalom2010
Grafter

Hi
Just to add to above. The email I also got said 40 Mbps. PN told me that their email's need to be amended. I raised a ticket to confirm my order, which was confirmed as 20/80 - install on 22nd. Good luck with the install.
andy0073

i did notice on the email,hence why i asked the engineer. well hopefully ill be sorted for tomorrow, if not they can expect a nice call Smiley
i would ask the engineer when he calls to tell you what he is installing,at least this gives you the chance also to sort it if they don't actually amend it .
Suarez
Rising Star

Update for anyone interested:
Thanks Plusnet.
Received a response to my ticket last night saying to disregard the info in the email as that was wrong, and confirming what speed I should approximately get.
Very happy with time taken to respond.
Roll on Friday now!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
Sorry for any confusion, we're looking at this as part of problem 73879, I can see plans are in place for a fix.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team