cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just mind boggling....

jethrobull
Hooked

Just mind boggling....

This is my speed at 8:30am today (in attachment).

I joined your Broadband service in September and I can honestly say it's been the worst service I have ever had. I can not wait until my contract is over. It is absolutely impossible at times and I am better off using my 4g on my phone. 

Even trying to sign up to the forum was laughable. It took me 10 mins to succesfully go through the "reCAPTCHA".

I even purchased a brand new router hoping that a dual band would make a difference.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Just mind boggling....

Sorry to see you've had a poor experience of the service so far. 

I've just tested your line and we're seeing signs of a "high resistance cable fault" that can exist within or external to the home so we'll need to arrange an engineer visit to get that looked into further. 

Please take a look at the ticket I've added to your account here with more information: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=199318029

Do let me know here when you've replied and I'll get it booked in for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jethrobull
Hooked

Thank you for your reply.

I have just done a speed test after seeing this response. Although it's still slow (5mbps), it is the advertised speed upon purchase. If there is a cable fault then it doesn't seem to be affecting the line anymore.

Thanks.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, that's good to hear. Do shout up if that becomes and issue again though and I'll get back onto that for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team