Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a check

reece251
Grafter

Just a check

Hi guys
I know I've been bugging you all for the past few weeks and Im really ssorry I just ddon't want anything to go wrong. My order tracker is still on checking your details and an engineer is supposed to have been booked for Tuesday. Will the order tracker not change until after the engineer appointment? I just want everything to go Ok and my order to be on track also when will I receive more email and text communication about my order?
8 REPLIES 8
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Just a check

Hi reece251,
I will check in the morning for you to see if the engineer is all booked and if everything is set for Tuesday.
reece251
Grafter

Thanks Scott it should be but Ijust ccan't afford an engineer no show as I need the Internet set up ASAP even waiting a week after the engineer install is going to be a pain
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

I've just checked that for you and the engineer is all set to come on Tuesday morning for you
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but rest assured everything is OK.
It looks like we sent you a couple of e-mails and messages through the member centre to confirm the appointment date, have you not received these ?
reece251
Grafter

I haven't received communication since I placed my order. Just a bit worried because my order tracker is still on checking your details
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Have a look at closed tickets - they should be there as well - https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Hoping the engineer turns up soon, if he hasn't already - please let us know how it goes this morning.
reece251
Grafter

Yeah it went well although he said that he's going to do something which will enable my broadband today as soon as the order is placed which didn't make sense to me iI'm just waiting for the order to be placed
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Glad to hear the visit went to plan. I've checked your broadband order and that's due to complete on the 16th.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team