Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Joined - No Internet but Solid Green Lights

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Just Joined - No Internet but Solid Green Lights

Oh well, at least it's going back to BT for investigation.
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi Namster
I've had a look over the account and it seems you've raised a fault with us already.
In the mean time, I've corrected some profile information regarding your service so when this problem's resolved you should be ready to get your correct speeds  Smiley
@Quicky
Thanks for letting us know. I just double checked your account to ensure there aren't any issues and everything looks great!
namster
Dabbler

fyi update, BT engineer changed the faceplate socket but still got only 11Mbps, after waiting 15 minutes and speaking to his colleagues they made some changes on the profile, Now see as below with CAT5 cable from Router to Laptop.., is there anything else you need to check for stability ?
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I expect it's a case of keep an eye on it. Whatever you do don't reboot the Modem for the next couple of days or at all unless absolutely necessary - remember what I said in reply #12. Rebooting the Router shouldn't be an issue but remember to Logoff/Disconnect the PPP session first and Connect again after.
Use the BT Speedtest Diagnostics if it's working for you, remember to do some speedtests at off-peak times which will tell you more about your connection. Speedtests at peak times will reflect how congested the Network may be (primarily the BT part) not often Plusnet's end.