cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined yesterday and already want to leave

Bethan29

Joined yesterday and already want to leave

I'm frightened that I made wrong choice choosing Plusnet as service provider. The service received so far is frustrating. I paid for a service in full and Plusnet sent me am email with my subscription and account details. The problem is, the email was blank. I've tried online chat and phone to speak to someone but never get through. When I joined, the joining statement said I could speak to someone 365 days of the year. This is somewhat untrue. Plusnet please contact me or I'm cancelling the subscription
5 REPLIES 5
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Joined yesterday and already want to leave

This doesn't make any sense.
"Plusnet sent me am email with my subscription and account details. The problem is, the email was blank".
CHAT normally quickest; just be patient.
runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

That's unusual. What kind of device are you using to read the email? It may be that the way the mail is formatted means you can't see the content , but your experience would be a first as far as I am concerned for an email from Plus Net.  try reloading the  email  .

however: 

If you know your username and your password, ( which you chose when you signed up ) you can login to the member centre Here : https://www.plus.net/index_nlp.html.

You can find all the details about your account plus copies of any email or other message you've been sent in the member centre. 

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

As runhare as suggested use Member Centre and webmail (Top right hand tab on member Centre) to see email  https://webmail.plus.net/

see

https://www.plus.net/help/email-guides/how-to-use-webmail/

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Have a look at any tickets on your account here Tickets.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Sorry that you're having trouble contacting us and viewing the email we sent you.

Are you viewing the email on any particular device? Have you tried a different device or web browser?

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and placed your order with our suppliers updating the support ticket on your account which you can view and reply to from Here.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet