cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its me again, with ANOTHER awful speed complaint!

DanHodby
Grafter

Re: Its me again, with ANOTHER awful speed complaint!

Hmm, I'm sorry its not auto configured with the TR69. It looks like we might have identified an issue with this on our systems.
For some reason the components are being stuck in an 'awaiting processing' state and not activating the auto setup.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I rest my case m'lud  Cheesy

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ashrafmiah93
Grafter

Hi, sorry for the absence Ive been away trying to sort out Uni stuff. @Dan H, I kind of guessed it wasn't setup up to be automatically configured. What happens now then because I still haven't been able to use the new router and I'm currently using the same old one. I was hoping the new router would be able to sort my speed issues out.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Ash,
You put your account details in manually during the setup process.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ashrafmiah93
Grafter

When i connect the router it just opens up the login screen for the router. Where exactley do i manually set it up? Could you kindly show the the step by step process. thanks
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Hi,
For the TG582n go here http://192.168.1.254/cgi/b/ST/?be=0&l0=1&l1=-1 and select setup.