cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with router/lack of connectivity

Mark30

Issues with router/lack of connectivity

Hello
I’ve been having constant issues with having no available internet for a while. I’ve noticed that I’ve had no connection to the internet while the broadband icon has been flashing on the router. This has been recurring for several weeks, but as of late haven’t been able to use the internet at all. Tried to access customer service to no avail.
3 REPLIES 3
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Issues with router/lack of connectivity

Hi @Mark30, thanks for getting in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having problems with your Broadband. I've tested your line today and I can't see any faults on your actual Broadband line, but I can see a very consistent continual drop in connection. To look into this further for you, we need you to run some tests to rule out internal wiring or equipment.

There is a guide on YouTube which you can use to try and solve basic connection issues here.

Please plug your router into the test socket with no other devices connected to your phone line. Please also check and confirm that there is no damage to any of your equipment or wiring.

If this does not solve the problems that you were having, you can raise a fault online here.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Router to ADSL Broadband.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mark30

No, my problem hasn’t been fixed yet. Broadband is not working or slow/dropping out. I tried the simple online fixes (when I could) have left router in test socket for >30 hours with no improvement. Called tech support today who said testing still in progress, allow upto 72 hours for this